Where No Jedi Has Gone Before-done! Survey on page 9

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Where No Jedi Has Gone Before-restart

Post by Nickswitz »

This was awesome, I loved the twist at the end, and I love the interaction between the dead people.

The development was good, the humor was hilarious, and I loved the exchange students, and how Spock tossed Luke across the room.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

See, this is where the Death Star would come in handy:
We are borg
:: fires laser at ship::
No, you are fried

I love all of this. Just with the borg I really hope you don't get one of those Jedi assimilated
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Damn, wouldn't that be something. You could write a song about that.....I'd call it "The Dark Side of the Borg".

No copyright infringment intended.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I can see a microscopic battle inside a Jedi apprentice... nanoprobes vs. midichlorians...

...ummm, or not.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Mark-Oh, sorry. :( Yes, he is. Scoring with a Sailor Senshi... and a hot one, at that. :happydevil:

Mikey-LOL, nope. One of these days I gotta put up my SW/TF crossover 'Decepticus Rex'. Glad you liked the tailor.

Vic-Well, who else could it be? ;) Yeah, slmiy, but perfect in the role.

nickswitz-Thanks. :) We see dead people... and we love it! I liked the concept of the exchange students, too. A Jedi in Starfleet? A Vulcan as a Jedi? Why not?

bob-lol, yeah. Too bad the Death Star is an illegal weapon under NR law. And interesting point, there...

Mark-No infringement intended, of course. ;)

Mikey-Ah, no. No midi-chlorians here. ;) I hate that concept.

Okay, here is a brief interlude. It takes place about six months after contact between the Milky Way and the GFFA.

Disclaimer
No, I do not believe members of the imperial Navy are stupid. I think for the mnost part, especially the Remnant, are made up of reasonably intelligent beings. But as Q said, 'It's not safe out here.' From my experience, the GFFA does not have a fraction of the weird shavit going on in the Milky Way. Like them or not, they're part and parcel of ST. And while the GFFA does have some weird stuff, compared to the 'particle of the week', it's tamer than a housecat.

Here we go!

Interlude: Here There Be What?

Imperial Log, 44 AED. The ISS War Cry has been assigned to begin a mapping mission of the Federation territory near the dimensional gateway recently opened up. It should be a relatively easy mission for my crew, and I expect no difficulties.

Commodore Tschel turned off his log recorder and glanced up at the main viewport in front of his command chair. Unfamiliar stars were spread out across the heavens, each one almost inviting him to visit. "Steady as she goes," he said to the crew pit beneath his chair. "We'll be ready to enter hyperspace soon."

A sudden blip on one of the sensor officer's screens caught the crewman's attention. He looked up and spoke. "Sir, there's an odd energy reading from port dorsal. It's there one moment, and gone the next."

Tschel glanced down, his brow furrowed slightly. "We had Yaga Minor do a complete diagnostic on those systems. They can't be out of alignment." He got up and walked over to a ladder. "What about-"

The War Cry suddenly heaved to port, tossing several unaware crewmembers about. Tschel's gloved hands gripped the ladder as he shouted. "Shields up! Red alert! Gunnery crews, get firing solutions and-"

He was interrupted by the tactical officer. "Sir, there's no ships anywhere in the vicinity, cloaked or otherwise." Her eyes suddenly went to the main viewport as the stars began drifting down and to the right.

Tschel saw it, too. "Increase engines to maximum." He finally slid down into the crew pit and stumbled over to the sensor station. "What's going on? What's pulling us?"

The sensor officer adjusted the beams, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Finally, a three-dimensional model of the star destroyer appeared. "Let's see. Going for wide-angle, beam."

The scanners lining the outer hull swept invisible energy beams out and were reflected back. Within a few minutes, a slow-moving morass formed around the model of the War Cry. As the star destroyer rotated, the morass thinned out until it disappeared. "I don't believe it," he muttered.

Tschel looked at the screen. "Well, what is it?" he motioned to the image. "What's got you so worked up?"

The officer swallowed. "We've been caught in the wake of something something two-dimensional!"

Silence descended upon the crew pit. "How is that possible?" someone finally asked.

Tschel straightened up and tugged on his uniform jacket. "It is, and it must be dealt with. Gunnery crews, fire at the mass. Shoot to kill."

The massive turbolasers lining the command tower swiveled and the barrels depressed just enough for their targets to come into view. Huge bolts of plasma energy glowed at the tip before being disgorged, flying at the two-dimensional mass-and passing right through.

The tactical officer swallowed and turned back to Tschel. "Orders, sir?"

Tschel looked around at the crew as they waited on his orders. Finally, he sighed. "I'm opening myself to suggestions. Anyone?"
Imperial Log, 44 AED. After utilizing the sensors to create an echo in space, we have escaped the grip of that two-dimensional mass. I am puzzled by how such a thing could exist in this dimension, and if other such mysteries await

Tschel turned off the log recorder and looked up at a younger woman with captain's rank. "So, Captain Ardt, you think that was the last we've seen of such things?"

Ardt shook her head. "I don't know, sir. Something like that would explain why Starfleet ships have such powerful sensors." She looked back up at the main viewport and gasped. "What the hell?"

Tschel followed her gaze and also gasped. Outside, a roiling cloud of energy approached the destroyer. "Gunnery crews, target that and fire!"

The turbolasers once more lanced out, but they once more passed through whatever it was that threatened the War Cry. The cloud shrank a bit and approached the ventral armor plating before passing right through.

In the engine room, the cloud approached several crew members. None of them had time to do anything but scream as every red blood vessel in their body was removed, sucked right out.

A squad of stormtroopers found their bodies ten minutes later. "Good lord!" one of them exclaimed. "And what's that smell? My filters can't block it."
Tschel gripped the armrests of his command chair as the bridge shook. "Maintain fire! We can hurt these things! Keep firing!"

The War Cry's turbolasers bit into the snowflake-like bodies of the interstellar marauders, shattering the outer branches before digging into the core. In all his years of service, Tschel had never seen anything like them.

Several whitish energy beams lanced out from the entities, striking the War Cry's shields and draining power. It was too little, too late, however. Their main cores finally blew apart into a blizzard of crystal, flying in all directions.

Captain Ardt wiped a bit of sweat from her brow. "Stand down red alert. Sensor crews? You are to be commended for your quick actions."
" No, you can't. Weapons are not allowed on Organia."

Tschel growled and pulled out his blaster pistol. Instantly, the BlasTech DL-25 glowed white-hot, scorching the palm of his hand even though the glove. His entire stormtrooper squad also dropped their weapons. "What the hell?"

The Organian Council members suddenly began glowing, their bodies contracting into spheres of energy. "Heed our words, Commodore Tschel. Violence will not be permitted " his voice echoed as the spheres faded.
Tschel tossed down his sword and looked up at the twinkling ball of light. "We won't fight for your pleasure and feast. Do you hear me?"

Ardt and her company of soldiers followed suit. All of them began laughing and pointing. The ball of light soon contracted and turned a sickly shade, finally passing through the bulkheads and exiting to deep space.

Ardt bent down and picked up the sword as it turned back into a blaster rifle. "Okay, how many more of these damned things are we gonna encounter?" she asked sarcastically. "This is getting ridiculous!"
Tschel and Ardt walked onto the bridge, only to find some unfamiliar human sprawled out in his chair. He wore a Starfleet duty uniform and had captain's pips. "Who the hell are you?" he asked, anger creeping into his voice.

The human looked up and sighed. "Oh, we must do something about your tailor. But, oh well." He snapped his fingers and his Starfleet uniform was replaced by an Imperial uniform with Captain's bars. "So dreary and drab." He got to his feet and patted Tschel on the shoulders. "The name's Q, my lad."

Ardt shuddered and backed away. "Oh, kriff. Not you!" She turned to run, but a bright flash of light enveloped her. She reappeared in Tschel's chair, a glass of Whyren's reserve and cigar in her hands.

Q smiled. "Now, now. I haven't done anything, my dear." His smile turned into a sneer. "At least not yet "
Bastion
Grand Admiral Pellaeon looked over the Moff Council. "Now, Commodore Tschel just returned from a 6-month mapping expedition in the other reality. Our information on the Federation is spotty at best, even with the star charts they've provided." He chuckled and shook his head. "Sometimes you need to get hands-on experience in these things. Now, I-"

He was interrupted when a rather disheveled Commodore Tschel burst into the room, a datapad clutched to his chest! "Before you say one damned word, Gilad, let me tell you that these last six months were hell! I don't know half the stuff we encountered, but let me tell you this. I've been to the beginning of time, saw the end, somehow became my own great-grandfather, and was turned into a border collie for two hours!" he slammed the datapad onto the conference table. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to get very, very drunk."

Pellaeon's jaw dropped as Tschel stormed off. His eyes slowly went to the datapad. It showed a map of the Milky Way Galaxy, and across the area noted as Federation Territory, four large words were scrawled.

Here there be dragons!

Please read and review. :)
Last edited by RK_Striker_JK_5 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

First off....
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:A Vulcan as a Jedi? Why not?
Leonard Nemoy wrote:Why would a Vulcan want to be a Jedi?
The world ended

Vic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Vic »

:laughroll: LMAO :laughroll:

Oh God, help me.

I wouldn't have given an Imperial crew that much leeway, after the first month all would have died of apoplexy. :lol:
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
.................................................Billy Currington
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Love it, love it, love it. That's the real, too-often-overlooked beauty of a crossover.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Dude, that was awesome!!! That must be the single unluckiest crew of imps ever, and yet they walked away intact. Only an Enterprise captain could have pulled that off from the Feds. PROMOTE THAT MAN!!!
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Nickswitz-Why not? ;) It would be... illogical for them to let such powers go to waste.

Vic-Well, like I said. I don't believe they're stupid. Just... inexperienced with such matters. Glad you liked it.

Mikey-Ayup. :) People overlook the mundane... when it can make the best kind of story for a crossover.

Mark-LOL! :lol: Yes, unlucky. I was tempted to expand this to 26 vignettes for a season, but decided it'd get redundant.

And thus begins part two.

Here we go!

Part two: The Assimilation Agenda

Chapter One: Party Time

Earth
He ran his fingers along the console, surprised but glad that there was no dust on the smooth black metal. Han Solo leaned against the console and looked around the bridge, feeling connected to it in ways he couldn't even begin to describe. His brown eyes glanced about, noting the archaic screens and multi-colored buttons.

Han could never really call himself a military man, even when he was in the Imperial Navy. Still, the bridge appealed yo him. In his mind, he could feel the rumble of the engines, hear the chatter over the intercom and smell faint traces of ozone.

"Am I disturbing ye, lad?"

Han's head jerked around to the turbolift doors. An older man stood there, smile on his face and arms crossed at his chest. For some reason, Han felt somewhat disrespectful, simply leaning on the console. He straightened up and tugged at his white shirt. "Oh, hi."

The man paced around a bit, eventually stopping in front of the dedication plaque. He ran a finger along the top, brushing off imaginary dust. "It's nice to see people taking an interest in history, but inn'a the museum closed?"

Han shrugged. "Being married to the former chief of state for the New Republic has its perks." He walked over and extended a hand. "I'm Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon."

The older man accepted the proffered hand and gave it a good pump. "And I, my good man, am Captain Montgomery Scott, but you can call me Scotty."

Han chuckled. "Well, Scotty, nice to meet you." The two men broke contact and Han looked about the bridge. "This is nice, but a bit old." Scotty's mustache twitched a bit, but before he could chastise Han, the captain shook his head and continued. "Still, there's something about this bridge. It feels alive."

Scotty nodded. "Well, how much do you know about her?" Han shrugged, allowing Scotty to motion to the dedication plaque next to the turbolift alcove. "This here, lad, was the first bridge module for the original Constitution-class Enterprise. When Starfleet rebuilt the vessel in 2271, the bridge was removed wholesale and placed here, in the Smithsonian." He looked about. "This ship was the first I served on as chief engineer, and holds a special place in my heart."

Han smiled, but it quickly turned to a frown. "Hey, wait a minute. You said this ship was refitted in 2271, right?"

Scotty nodded while Han did a quick calculation. "So, that means that you were the chief engineer about 110 years ago?"

Scotty patted Han on the shoulder. "Transporter accident in 2294 put me into suspended animation for 73 years. I'm technically 159 years old."

Han's eyebrows shot up. "Really? That's-something really useful I should know about."

Scotty quirked an eyebrow at Han. "Installed a transporter aboard yer ship?"

Han nodded and grinned sheepishly. "Sometimes I've gotta smack the console to get it working, but it's got a range twice that of a standard model."

Scotty grinned and stood up. The engineer walked over to the communications station and bent down, albeit slowly. "You know, Han, you seem to be a bit of a scoundrel; someone who likes to do things his own way." Scotty carefully removed a mesh screen and pulled out a dusty old bottle filled with a pale green liquid. "I like that in a person."

Han chuckled as Scotty also pulled out two glasses. The older engineer straightened up, turned and walked over to Han with the bottle and glasses. "What is that?" Han asked, brown eyes looking over the bottle.

Scotty handed him a glass. "It's called Aldeberan whiskey. Captain Picard introduced it to me not long after I was freed from stasis." He gave Han one of the glasses and poured him a shot of whiskey. "A toast, Captain Solo." Scotty raised his glass, and his eyes seemed to cloud over a bit. "To old friends."

Han nodded and touched his glass to Scotty's, making a clinking sound. "I'll drink to that."

Both men downed their shots with one gulp. Han shuddered a bit as the liquid trailed fire down his throat. "Oh, that's good stuff!" he choked out, shuddering.

Scotty's head shook a bit as he forced it down. "It still has got a kick to it!" He leaned back against the captain's chair. "So, Han. How did you get out of the celebration over at Starfleet Headquarters?"

The captain let loose with one of his trademark smirks. "Oh, I snuck out and started transporter hopping." He looked about and let out a sigh. "I'd better get back before Leia comes looking for me. She gets a bit queasy transporting."

Scotty nodded in understanding. "Aye. Reminds me a bit of Doctor McCoy. Well, it was nice meeting you, Han." He held out his hand, and the two men said their goodbyes.

Han bounded up to the turbolift alcove, but before he left, he turned back to Scotty. "Hey, would you like to come over to Coruscant sometime? I'd love to have you over and tinker on the Falcon with me."

Scotty smiled and nodded. "It would be an honor, Han."

And with that, the former smuggler left the bridge of the Constitution-class Enterprise.

Scotty turned back, poured himself another shot of whiskey and toasted his dear friends one more time before returning to the present.
Tenel Ka held the wine glass up to her nose and sniffed it, not sure what to make of it. She was not exactly a connoisseur of wine or other alcohol, but the Bajoran spring wine she held wasn't too bad. She turned around and her gray eyes looked about the wide open area and the fifty other beings in the outer gardens of Starfleet Command with her, among flowers and other plants alien to her.

Jacen Solo stood next to her, examining the leaves of some odd tree. Or rather, some insect on the leaves. "Come on, I won't hurt you." The multi-limbed beetle inched forward, eventually crawling onto Jacen's hand. He smiled and turned to Tenel Ka. "Man, the flora and fauna's pretty interesting here."

Tenel Ka looked over the insect and shrugged. "That is a fact, friend Jacen." She turned back and watched as Admiral Ackbar of the New Republic Navy and Starfleet Admiral Benjamin Sisko walked over to the pair.

Ackbar's eyes swiveled around and locked onto the Hapan princess. "How are you enjoying yourself, Princess?"

Tenel Ka hesitated a bit, allowing Benjamin to speak. "I dare say she's as bored as the rest of us."

The corner of Tenel Ka's mouth quirked up a bit. "You are an astute judge of character, Admiral Sisko." She focused her gray eyes on Benjamin. She felt something odd from the older man. This is not quite the Force, but it was something else beyond the ken of man.

Benjamin's brown eyes noted her stare. "Is there something on my chin?" he asked, rubbing at his goatee and grinning.

Tenel Ka's gray eyes blinked twice in confusion. "I am sorry, what?"

Jacen held his hand over his mouth to contain the laughter bubbling up from within while Ackbar merely let out a grunt.

The princess' cheeks turned scarlet as she fumbled for something to say. "I felt something odd from you, Admiral. I apologize for staring."

Benjamin waved her off. "It's all right. You're Force sensitive, right?" Tenel Ka nodded and he continued. "I spent some 'time' with beings that exists outside of linear time. While there I learned some things about myself and about the multiverse at large." He motioned to the sky. "The past and the future are laid out before us, and if we look at it just right, the path becomes clear."

Jacen smiled at that. "Sir, you have the makings of an excellent Jedi Master."

The admiral laughed, then cocked his head to the side as he remembered something. "Speaking of time, I believe I have to be heading back to the Defiant. We're heading back to Deep Space Nine within the hour and Ackbar here is catching a ride."

Jacen let out a sigh. "Any chance of taking us with you?"

Ackbar shrugged and patted the young man on the shoulder. "Stay the course, young Solo. The waters are calm now, but rough seas could happen at any moment."

Benjamin tapped his combadge. "Defiant, two to beam up."

A female's voice came over the speaker. "Ready, sir."

The Emissary of the Prophets threw a quick salute before speaking once more. "Energize."

Both Benjamin and Ackbar were surrounded by a silvery column of energy as their molecules were disassembled and beamed up to the small warship in orbit. Ackbar stepped off the small platform after his molecules were reassembled, followed by Benjamin. "I wish to thank you for this," he said in his gravelly voice. "The Headquarters Frigate can't leave Deep Space Nine until I get back." He shook his head, his chin barbs swishing slightly. "Why they pulled me away to some stupid celebration on Earth is beyond me."

Both looked at each other before shaking their heads and sighing. "That's one constant of the military," Benjamin said. Ackbar nodded, his eyes swiveling about. The two walked to a turbolift alcove and entered. "Deck three."

The turbolift moved down two decks before stopping and opening up, allowing Benjamin and Ackbar to exit and walk down the corridor to Ackbar's quarters. "We'll be back at Deep Space Nine in about five days," Benjamin said.

Ackbar paused before entering the room. "Five days? I hope Major Janson leaves something of the station there."

The Emissary's brown eyes narrowed as he recalled his first meeting with the irrepressible Major Wes Janson and he suppressed a shudder. "As long as there are no stuffed Ewoks beaming into my office like last time, I won't be mad." He paused before continuing. "I'll merely be agitated."
"How was I to know?"

Wes Janson uttered those five words for the fifth time in an hour, prompting everyone else to restrain themselves from killing him.

Across the hall, Tycho Celchu leaned against the outer wall of his holding cell, closed his eyes and counted to ten before speaking. "Maybe when Captain Nerys told you in no uncertain terms not to bother Quark was when you were supposed to know!"

Wes glanced over at the enraged colonel and shrugged. "But it was so perfect! That might've been my greatest prank yet!"

Tyria Sarkin, sitting on a cot in Janson's cell, looked up from her spot on the floor. "Honey, can I kill Wes? I promise it won't be of the Dark Side."

Her husband, Kell Tainer, shrugged. "Fine by me, honey. Just leave a piece for the rest of us, okay?"

Tyria smiled sweetly and cracked her knuckles. "Sure thing, honey!"

Janson did a double-take and backed away from Tyria. "Hey, back off! Don't make me get Kettch!"

Tyria's eyes glittered. She kipped to her feet and, in two strides, came face-to-face with the Major and poked him in the chest. "Your little fleabag isn't here, Major. That little Ferengi Quark shot him with a phaser and vaporized him. And I say, good riddance!"

"Are we interrupting anything?"

Every eye turned to the entrance to the brig. Two humanoids stood there, the first a female with short reddish hair and a face that would be pretty, except for the scowl on her face. A series of ridges ran down her nose, marking her as Bajoran. She wore a Starfleet uniform with the rank of captain, marking her further as Kira Nerys.

The second was a Ferengi. He had the large forehead, wrinkled nose, big ears and fangs of all his species. He was also gesticulating wildly in Janson's direction. "That is the heretic, Captain! He brought the foul effigy into-"

Kira spun around and shouted. "Quark, shut up!" She then let out a calming breath and turned back to the holding cells. "General Antilles? May I speak with you?"

A nondescript man with brown eyes stood up and stood right next to the force field. "Captain Nerys, I'd like to apologize on behalf of Major Janson and the-"

Kira interrupted him. "It's Captain Kira, actually. The family name comes first for Bajorans. You would be 'Antilles Wedge' for example."

Wedge sighed. "They never mention the important things in briefings, do they?" he muttered, head drooping. "I hope I didn't offend you, Captain."

Kira waved him off. "Oh, it's all right." She walked over to the security guard and spoke. "Lower the force fields."

The guard complied and pressed a few buttons on the control panel in front of him, deactivating the energy barriers keeping Rogue and Wraith Squadron in custody.

The pilots tentatively stepped out, not entirely sure what was going on. Kira cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention. "With the exception of Major Janson and General Antilles, you are all free to return to the Headquarters Frigate."

The pilots shuffled past the captain and the Ferengi, leaving Wedge and Janson to deal with them. As soon as they were all gone, Quark drew himself up to his full height and looked up at Janson. "You know something? I like humans. I really do. You come in spend you latinum and credits and generally don't trash the place like Klingons. However, when you brought in that that thing, I would've preferred a whole crew of drunken Jem'Hadar than have that thing."

Wedge let out a sigh. "Mister Quark, I can assure you that Major Janson here had no idea that Ewoks were the spitting image of Ferengi demons."

Quark crossed his arms in front of his chest and scowled. "That's not good enough, General. Two of my waiters are have quit and the Bajoran Gratitude Festival is coming up. I need help!"

An evil glint shone in Kira's eyes. "Really, Quark? Two of your waiters?" Her mouth turned up in a sneer, and both Wedge and Janson felt their foreheads become slick with perspiration.

"You aren't-you can't!" Wedge sputtered.

Quark rubbed his chin in thought. "It's either that, or a major interstellar incident between the New Republic and the Ferengi Trade Alliance. Remember, I'm the official ambassador to the Federation!"
"Welcome to Quark's Bar! My name is Wes Janson, and let me show you to your table today."

While Janson led the couple into the bar and to a table, Wedge stood in the back, cleaning up some tables. "This is humiliating," he growled.

Off to the side, Quark looked up from a rather large stack of latinum. "What was that?" he asked, tilting his head to the side and directing his ears to Wedge. "The help isn't allowed to complain while on duty."

Wedge bit his lip and silently fumed, desperately hoping he could speed up time so he could end this Bajoran holiday and get back to the Headquarters Frigate.

Please read and review. :)

EDIT:

Correction made. Thanks, Bob. :)
Last edited by RK_Striker_JK_5 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

You made them waiters!!! :laughroll:
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Vic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Vic »

:lol: Poor Wedge! :lol: Interesting way to show a Jedi reacting to one touched by the Prophets. I wonder how they would react to one touched by the Pagh-Wraiths :twisted: ?
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
.................................................Billy Currington
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I know I've told you this before Striker but I'll reiterate, this is one of the most awesome things I have ever read.
even if I do know the surprise twist about the borg...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Haha, this is excellent, yet again, I love the character interaction, and when they said can I kill Wes, first thing I thought of was Wesley Crusher, and then I realized that it wasn't, you got me all excited for nothing... :evil:

But still, an excellent cross over...
The world ended

bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:A nondescript MAN with brown eyes stood up and stood right next to the force field. "Captain Nerys, I'd like to apologize on behalf of Major Janson and the-"

Kira interrupted HER. "It's Captain Kira, actually. The family name comes first for Bajorans. You would be 'Antilles Wedge' for example."
just being my nit picky self: didin't she interupt a guy?
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!