Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

The Beginning

Post by Teaos »

The beginning

~The Basement of the Kennedy family home~

Ian: Oh Graham come take a gander at this. I've created a program to use on the new forum.

Graham: Oh do prey tell brother what 'ave thou done?

Ian: Well see here, this program will create two alternate accounts on the forum and deliver opposing views on various issues. The first one it shall create will of course be the inferior one. It will have an opinion on everything and nothing will be safe from its opinion.

Graham: Ah I see brother, you are rather clever I see.

Ian: Ah hold back the praise brother the best is yet to come. A few days latter it shall let lose the next of its creations. This one shall be more selective. It will start topics to debate and throw other topics off on wild tangents so they never die.

Graham: Oh brother it's fantastic! But what happens if something goes wrong with the program?

Ian: Oh not to worry little brother I will be able to handle anything that comes our way.

~A week latter~

*Graham is sitting in the basement proudly watching his creation grow*

Graham: Oh Ian a moment of your time please?

Ian: Yes brother what is it?

Graham: This creation of your it seems to be getting a little out of control. You see the second one "Teaos" I believe started a thread about the TR-116 and well look for yourself.

Ian: Oh dear God! The "Rochey" AI has thrown it totally off topic. This is far to out of hand! Why just look at the rest of the topics. I think its time I abort this before it spirals to far out of control.

*Starts tapping away at the keyboard getting more and more frantic*

Graham: What's wrong brother? Can't you abort the program?

Ian: Nay brother it's spiraled too far out of control. I can't control it anymore, its evolved into something beyond our control it's become self aware.

Graham: MUM!!! Ian broke my website!

Ian: Did not.

Graham: Did to

~fin~

And that's how Rochey and I were created. I assume being British Graham and Ian speak in the manner shown.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

:laughroll:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Teaos, that rocked. :jester: :clappy:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha this is fantastic ^^