Horizon class heavy cruiser

Showcase your own starship and weapon designs or other creative artwork
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Horizon class heavy cruiser

Post by Meste17 »

http://mestes17.deviantart.com/art/USS- ... 1384463377

I made this starship out of pure curiousity and for someone and his crew. Anyway want to help with the specs?
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Horizon class heavy cruiser

Post by McAvoy »

Ok... any reason why Starfleet would build a ship out of oversized Miranda/Constitution refit nacelles, a Miranda rollbar, a Galaxy class secondary hull and a Sovereign class saucer?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Plot purposes. :poke: Don't scare him away
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

McAvoy wrote:Ok... any reason why Starfleet would build a ship out of oversized Miranda/Constitution refit nacelles, a Miranda rollbar, a Galaxy class secondary hull and a Sovereign class saucer?
Because not everyone can draw well enough to draw their own ship? :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

I like to see anything that keeps the Miranda plan going.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

McAvoy wrote:Ok... any reason why Starfleet would build a ship out of oversized Miranda/Constitution refit nacelles, a Miranda rollbar, a Galaxy class secondary hull and a Sovereign class saucer?
Technically I think that's a Neb engineering hull rather than a GCS, and it isn't just any Sov saucer - it's the E-E's. He hasn't even taken the time to remove the name and registration.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

It was just something that my friends wanted *shrugs* so I said okay.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

GrahamKennedy wrote:
Because not everyone can draw well enough to draw their own ship? :)
That too Graham :)
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Captain Seafort wrote:
Technically I think that's a Neb engineering hull rather than a GCS, and it isn't just any Sov saucer - it's the E-E's. He hasn't even taken the time to remove the name and registration.
Because I didn't HAVE the time, in between my work and chores. But if you're willing to help, I'd be more than happy to accept it. ^_^