Worst fan-ships?

Showcase your own starship and weapon designs or other creative artwork
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Worst fan-ships?

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Ah, the USS Compensator.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Geez, didn't anyone look at the class name? It's a silicone transport vessel.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Yes, but is it just me, my wife's are not spherical, not are Pamela's. OK, I'll admit it mine (balls) are not spherical either :)
email, ergo spam
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

To be fair, the rest of the ship doesn't exactly look like Pam's body, either.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Thats just wrong....
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I dunno.......something about it appeals to me..................... :happydevil:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Ah, the famous Cardassian Brid of Prey :shock:
email, ergo spam
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

What the hell? Did a BoP rape a Galor?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Thats...odd..intriguing, but odd.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Wouldn't be too bad if the wings were less Klingon.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SuperSaiyaMan12 »

Tyyr wrote:What the hell? Did a BoP rape a Galor?
In the Dominion War that happened a lot. ZING!
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:
Tyyr wrote:What the hell? Did a BoP rape a Galor?
In the Dominion War that happened a lot. ZING!
Ooh! That's gotta hurt! :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Dude :bangwall:

The sad part is, I could almost see them TRYING to use something like that at one point.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

From JoAT:
The Pierre Boitard class is designed and built to explore alternate timelines in the Earth year of 2820. The explorer uses an artificial quantum fissure generator at the back of the ship to open a portal to alternate timelines and a series of subspace pulses to navigate. The ship however is not capable of travelling back in time.

The ship uses 24, 100 km long antennas that are stored in a pocket dimension on the ship to listen to radio and subspace radio in the alternate timeline, and brings back those signals to its home timeline to reconstruct the series of events of the alternate timeline's history.

The Pierre Boitard class has recorded many alternate timelines and their events. Most notably:

* A 20 year war between the Federation and the Klingons in the mid 24th century.
* A timeline without the Dominion war following the mysterious destruction of Federation outpost, Deep Space Nine, and the collapse of the Bajoran wormhole.
* A timeline where there was no Federation, but a Terran Star Empire that some call a "mirror universe".
* And a series of timelines where the planet Vulcan was not destroyed in the mid 23rd century by Nero, a renegade Romulan from the 24th century.

Sadly many of the timelines explored involved the fall of the Federation to the Borg. As a result, the Pierre Boitard class is one of only 3 class of starships authorized to carry decalithium and red matter weapons. The time ship also armed with 6 multidirectional transphasic particle canons, spatial displacement torpedoes and defended by polarized adamantium shields.

The timeline explorer is powered by what is known as a transwarp solar reactor. A transwarp transporter first developed by Montgomery Scott is used to beam raw energy from a star lightyears away into the ship's dilithium chamber. This solar reactor was first tested on the USS Enterprise; NCC-1701-E under the command of Captain Data (B4) prior to the Hobus star going supernova. However during timeline transition, transwarp speeds, and when the combat shields are activated, power for the ship is provided by solar energy stored in a pocket dimension.

The ship also uses pocket dimensions to give the ship habitat section an internal volume equal to that of an Excelsior class starship, and allowing a massive indoor hydroponic garden for the ship's life support. The ship's hyper impulse and warp drive are installed within the ship's nacelle pylons that support the ship's transwarp drive.

Another mission of the Pierre Boitard class is to also apprehend Pacabrian pirates who invade alternate timelines to illegally mine dilithium crystals in a timeline where there was no Federation to defend those civilizations from these pirates.
Jesus H Christ :roll:
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.