Page Display

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Page Display

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Hey, just wondering if you've made any changes to the main site lately, for some reason the display looks messed up, and on the starship specifications there is a large box covering some of the writing. I made some screen shots, if I can figure out how to put them on here...

I uploaded them to ImgBB, here should be the links if I've got this right:

https://ibb.co/f6OmRQ
https://ibb.co/m8Befk
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Page Display

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I saw the first one last night, so it's not just you. But it seems to have resolved itself on my browser.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I noticed it yesterday too, but I just checked again and it's the same.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Try forcing a page reload. It should look fine after that. There is some work going on the layout, which could cause a problem is you have a truly ancient web browser ( like IE6, 7 or 8 ).
email, ergo spam
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I'm on Chrome, which is apparently up to date. I just cleared my cache, etc, and it's fine now. Cheers guys.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Good, thanks
email, ergo spam