Testing please

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Testing please

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'm not having any problems with it...It's Monroe that has the mega-font.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Ah, I see...
email, ergo spam
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Lt. Staplic wrote:I'm not having any problems with it...It's Monroe that has the mega-font.
is it just me or does "mega-font" sound strangely like something from out of a comic book?

"Holy newspaper, Bookman, evil Dr. Tabloid is brainwashing Reading City with his Mega Font!" :P
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

:laughroll:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Primefalcon
Petty officer first class
Petty officer first class

Post by Primefalcon »

Works great on Ubuntu
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Captain Picard's Hair wrote:
Lt. Staplic wrote:I'm not having any problems with it...It's Monroe that has the mega-font.
is it just me or does "mega-font" sound strangely like something from out of a comic book?

"Holy newspaper, Bookman, evil Dr. Tabloid is brainwashing Reading City with his Mega Font!" :P
Now is that "Reading City" as in, the -ing form of "Read" or "Reading City" as in the city in PA which is pronounced Redding? :)
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."